Monday, April 2, 2007

thank you

danke shein, gracias, merci, dank u, grazie, σας ευχαριστούμε, obrigado, thanks man!

i thought i'd take a sec to thank my buddy joel for the interest he's taken in my idea and do some work on it all by his onesome. he also came up with the name for my first invented drink recipe, which has since been christened "pirranha spit". his encouragement is inspiring me. and it really couldn't have come at a better time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thanks dood for being a friend, which helped me feel cool again. you're rad! and you'll need to be down here when i propose my idea to others in business.

PS. announcement: i'm having a party on the 14th. if any of you in readerland can get here, y'all should come.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: